Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome to my garden Therese Bugnet!



Gardens West magazine mentioned the Therese Bugnet rugosa a few times this year. It sounds heavenly - it should develop into a shrub that can reach 6' in height. AND, most importantly, it is Zone 2 hardy. I've been keeping my eyes open for these all summer. This past weekend, I was looking for a wedding gift and visited the garden centre that I purchased all the gravel and topsoil from last summer, for my raised veggie beds. They have a 1% cash back bonus. I just happened to have a coupon for $21.96 in my wallet, and low and behold there was my rugosa for $24.99. Almost free!


I have high hopes for Ms Therese.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacki your Rugosa Therese Bugnet is beautiful. I clicked on the link - in the picture the bloom almost looks like a pink Hydrangea that I have. I hope it does well for you.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and saying hi.

Tootsie said...

oh!!!! I think I might need to look into these too!!!