Tuesday, June 1, 2010

PS to Painting the Kitchen ~ Day 1

I decided to rewatch the entire Sex and the City tv series while I am on vacation.  I got to Season 1, Episode 11 tonight, and there's Carrie painting her kitchen!  She of the $485 shoes and regular manicures.  I don't believe we ever see her taking out the garbage or plunging the toilet, so I was a little surprised she would paint her kitchen by herself.  Clearly my job isn't as "big" as I think it is!  I try to cover my embarassment by thinking "well she never eats at home, and I think she only ever actually 'cooks' fondue once in the entire six years of the series, so she probably doesn't have as much stuff to pull out of her cabinets as I do."  Yah, whatever.  Suck it up, buttercup.  If Carrie can do it, you can too.

No comments: